vineri, 17 februarie 2012

Allow me to do this...my friend...

"[...] The failure I consider most major is so important that if it wouldn’t have happened, my life would have been different by now. And I am talking about disappointing a certain person in particular. We, guys always seek for the perfect balance between looks, personality and skill when it comes to choosing a girl and that balance is hard to find, but I was a lucky. She was great to me, nice looks, cute, awesome crazy personality and intelligence. We were made for each other, and we have been …until some point. She had one big flaw that I could have been able to cope with, but I refused to do so because of lack of interest: she was too sentimental. She was living in her own designed world, read psychological books, saw psychedelic films and more, she was so upfront about expressing her feelings. I mean, I was too, but to me expressing my feeling resumed to a short “I love you”. I was seeing her daily suffering because I was too much of an “earthling” and could not meet her psychological needs. I was too much of a self centered egomaniac, took everything for granted and not even once tried to change in the direction she asked me to and did not take advice, suggestion or any complaint from her. My problem is not that I can’t be profound as well, because I can, my problem is that I didn’t even tried to be. I know how to analyze my feelings, I also know how to talk about them and I like things that are psychologically stirring. Is just that I kept those moments for myself and did not share them with her, and when she was willing to share hers, her voice would hit a deaf wall. Walls are even better, because they vibrate and thus answer back, me , on the other hand, I was stiff as dead. [...]".


Source

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu