vineri, 2 martie 2012

Things to do before I die.

Get married on the beach, wearing a loose bodied dress and bare footed.

Have a glass of red wine on the shores of Seine.

Climb up the Empire State Building.

Get a tattoo.

See northern lights.

Buy at least a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.

Buy a professional photo camera.

Go to a planetarium.

Ride with my best friend in a convertible.

Bungee Jumping.

Go to Tomorrowland.

See the Great Wall.

Scuba Diving.

Sky Diving.

Go to the Olympics.

Go to a F1 Race.

Tell the story of my life to a total stranger.

Learn not to care.

Send a message in a bottle out in the ocean.

Spend Christmas on an exotic island drinking Pina Colada.

Take a ride on the biggest Roller coaster in the world.

Buy my own house and design it the way I want.

Drive a Ferrari.

Spend a whole wage on shoes.

Go on a trip without any luggage.

Fall asleep in a hammock while admiring the stars.

Walk into a bed store wearing nothing but my PJ's.

Make love on the beach.

Go to the Rio carnival.

Learn to play piano.

Go to a ballet show.

Take a ride on a hot air balloon.

Write a book.

Visit the pyramids.

Go to the airport and take the first flight, regardless of the destination.

Buy a Harley Davidson.

Walk through Manhattan.

Live as long as I can see my children raise their kids.

Visit Moscow.

Go to Disneyland (Florida).

Take a ride on a gondola in Venice.

Fly in the pilots cabin.

Drink a beer at Oktoberfest in Munich.

Go the Niagara Falls.

See the launch of a space rocket.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu